On this podcast episode, join Create! Magazine founder and editor Ekaterina Popova as she reflects on the past eight years of being an entrepreneur and creating a small independent magazine. She shares her thoughts on the blessing of hardship and figuring things out when they feel impossible. Learning how to know if something is worth the hard work and struggle, and the value it gives you is a superpower that can fuel and energize any project you undertake.
Kat talks about:
- Navigating the stormy seasons and passing the tests that come with challenges
- Stepping out of victim mode and learning to take your power back, and pivoting, growing, and evolving in small business
- The big difference between working hard and burning out to working with passion and intention
- How to deal with moments when you feel like quitting
- Discovering what you value
Thanks so much for joining us! Submit your work at www.createmagazine.com/submit