Join Kat and Amira Rahim on a brand new episode of Art & Cocktails!
Amira Rahim is an LA-based artist who has been creating art since she was 13. In this episode, we discuss her original plan to be an attorney after graduating from the University of Pittsburg, but life had a different plan. After traveling, she discovered her interest in sociology, culture, and eventually reconnected with her art.
Kat and Amira discuss:
- How the artist found her way back to painting
- Fundamental mindset shifts that helped her achieve success
- What truly helped her start making sales and connecting with her audience
- Discovering her painting vocabulary and finding her colorful, expressive style
- How Amira started teaching online and her passion for sharing knowledge with other artists through "Better Than Art School”
Listen to this episode in iTunes, Spotify, Libsyn, and more or www.createmagazine.com/podcast.